Even though ‘Asatru-EU Network’ is not an official body and we welcome all people interested in honouring Germanic Heathendom together, we consider it advisable to establish the following regulations (‘Code of Conduct’) in order to prevent misunderstandings or irregularities during gatherings and events organised by Asatru-EU Network .
As a participant of Asatru-EU Network, you commit yourself to comply with the Asatru-EU Network Code of Conduct.
- Each participant at Ásatrú-EU Network is expected to treat the other participants with respect and to conduct him- or herself honorably. To show solidarity and stand with other participants if he or she is aware that they are being harassed or discriminated. To take care and have an eye on children, elderly, sick and disabled, within their own possibilities.
- Ásatrú-EU Network is an inclusive community and we as individuals are proud to be part of it, to take our part of responsibility, care for the community and to protect every one of its members.
- Racist, discriminatory and/or bullying behavior, and more generally: causing a nuisance at Ásatrú-EU Network for other participants and/or the area wherein Ásatrú-EU Network gatherings are held, may lead to the expulsion from the Ásatrú-EU Network gathering of the person(s) concerned.
- The Ásatrú-EU Network Council reserves the right to exclude individuals or groups, of which it has reason to suspect that they might not comply with this code of conduct or otherwise threaten to upset the frithgarth of Ásatrú-EU Network.
- The organizations involved in setting up Ásatrú-EU Network cannot be held responsible for the acts and/or deeds of individual participants. Ásatrú-EU Network and its organizers carry no collective responsibility. They are also not responsible for damage arising during Ásatrú-EU Network gatherings and inflicted on persons or personal property.